Wednesday 13 November 2013

Realising how much yarn I have





Being at university 75% of the time, naturally I need enough yarn at my student house to keep my occupied during times of procrastination, when all hope of work seems lost.
BUT...
Recently I've noticed my yarn collection has got a little bit wild, and has started taking over not one but two houses. Both the university and the home home house.

In a bid to end the yarn wars a few years ago, my mum and sister decided to crochet me a patchwork quilt made with sewn up granny squares. I took it to uni and it is still here with me!

So the question is now whether there is a call for another patchwork quilt or not?

The main problem is I live about 5 minutes from a knitting shop, with yes, 10% student discount on all purchases!

I have lots of yarn but never enough time to make large projects due to uni work and actual work.
Plus I suppose I have too many projects on the go.

Any suggestions on what I should do, to get rid of the stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment