Friday 15 November 2013

Kumihimo Bracelet success!

Today I visited the lovely Bead Shop in Nottingham. 
  I've been having trouble finding jewellery for my willy wonka costume and came across this bracelet set. It reminds me of the things we used to make at school with plastic string, to make bracelets and keyrings.
  But this is a grown up more sophisicated version.
I've been doing it for about 20 minutes and it's already taking shape. It's simple and quick - exactly what I was after. And the set isn't expensive either at £4.50 you get the thread, the pad, a toggle clasp and 2 barrel ends. Everything you need for a bracelet. And what's more, it will be cheaper next time because they do the thread at 30p a metre. 

So you all know now what your getting for Christmas :) xXx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment